The benefits of volunteering
There are many benefits of joining Culture Warrington’s Volunteer Scheme. Here are just some reasons to be part of our organisation:
- Learn new skills. Many of our volunteers are looking to develop their skills and gain experience; with a number of volunteers successfully progressing into a career within the arts and museums industry.
- Develop confidence. Volunteering at Culture Warrington can help you to gain confidence. Volunteers are given the opportunity to try something new and often enjoy a sense of achievement by being part of the organisation.
- Meet new people. Volunteering can be a great way to meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Make a difference. We recognise that our volunteers have a real and valuable positive effect on the people visiting our venues. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your circle of friends and family.
- A new challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something new, achieve personal goals and practice your skills.
- Most of all….have fun! Whatever your reason for volunteering, it is important to enjoy it. Our volunteers have a great time, they enjoy the experience and find it rewarding.
If you have some time to spare and you’re interested in volunteering with Culture Warrington, then find out more by visiting our volunteer opportunities page.