Culture Warrington offers a variety of exciting roles working for a vibrant organisation. It’s a great place to work and, with so many different roles, there are a wide range of options . All roles within the Culture Warrington team are demanding and we need people who are willing to work hard to ensure our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
Due to the wide range of roles, we have staff on a variety of contracts from full time to flexible casual staff as well as unpaid volunteers.
Culture Warrington employs approximately 75 staff and welcome applications from everyone, valuing diversity in our workforce.
Apart from the excitement of being part of the Culture Warrington team, we offer our colleagues various benefits, including training and development, stakeholder pension scheme and increased holidays after five years service.
Our teams cover a wide variety of posts which include roles in the following areas:
- Collections Management
- Conserving collections
- Arts Development
- Education Cleaning Venue & Event Management
- Marketing, Publicity and Audience Development
- Sales & Information (Box Office) General Administration – HR, Finance, PA
- Site Management
- Technical Management & technical support
- Bar & Catering Staff
- Management/Supervisory roles
Our current vacancies are listed below.
Cleaner - part time
Press & Social Media Officer - 6 month fixed term contract (maternity)
Culture Warrington works in partnership with Warrington Collegiate to offer a range of apprenticeship opportunities. check back to keep up to date with new opportunities.
Volunteering with Culture Warrington
Volunteering can be a rewarding and enjoyable pastime, and can provide you with an opportunity to develop new skills, knowledge and experience. You will be fully reimbursed for expenses that you have incurred.
Volunteers must be willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check where appropriate to the rol
Some examples of Volunteer Opportunities are as follows:
- Cultural Development – help to deliver our holiday programmes and outreach activities
- Venue Management / Visitor Services Assistants – assist in managing events and buildings
- Collections Researchers/Digitisers – support the interpretation of collections
To learn more about Culture Warrington’s volunteer programmes please contact email@example.com or call 01925 442884.
Updated by Ruth August 2017