Culture Warrington offers a variety of exciting roles working for a vibrant organisation. It’s a great place to work and, with so many different roles, there are a wide range of options . All roles within the Culture Warrington team are demanding and we need people who are willing to work hard to ensure our customer’s expectations are exceeded.
Due to the wide range of roles, we have staff on a variety of contracts from full time to flexible casual staff as well as unpaid volunteers.
Culture Warrington employs approximately 75 staff and welcome applications from everyone, valuing diversity in our workforce.
Apart from the excitement of being part of the Culture Warrington team, we offer our colleagues various benefits, including training and development, stakeholder pension scheme and increased holidays after five years service.
Our teams cover a wide variety of posts which include roles in the following areas:
- Collections Management
- Conserving collections
- Arts Development
- Education Cleaning Venue & Event Management
- Marketing, Publicity and Audience Development
- Sales & Information (Box Office) General Administration – HR, Finance, PA
- Site Management
- Technical Management & technical support
- Bar & Catering Staff
- Management/Supervisory roles
Making a Big Difference in Warrington – Culture Warrington Charitable Trust
Culture Warrington is looking for committed individuals to expand the range of Trustee skills.
We are seeking dynamic and motivated people to be new Trustees who
- have a passion for Arts, Culture & Heritag
- are articulate, lively and enthusiastic
- have flexibility and imagination
We expect Trustees to contribute actively to the Board by giving strategic direction; overseeing policies; evaluating performance; ensuring the charity’s effective and efficient administration and financial stability.
We want to have a wide range of people on the Board, and seek to be representative of the diverse population of Warrington. This year we are seeking to recruit four new Trustees to the Board; we are looking for people with some of the following skill sets:
- Arts/Venue Management
- Fundraising and Sponsorship
Trustees are expected to
- attend up to six board meetings a year
- be a member of one or more Sub Committees
- contribute advice and support on an ad hoc basis
- attend events
- be key ambassadors for the Charity
For more information please see the attached recruitment pack.
To apply, return the short application form with your CV to People Solutions at Culture Warrington by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to People Solutions, Orford Jubilee Neighbourhood Hub, Jubilee Way, Warrington WA2 8HE.
Please feel free to contact Sharon Sinnott on 01925 625330 if you have any questions relating Trustee positions.
Culture Warrington works in partnership with Warrington Collegiate to offer a range of apprenticeship opportunities. check back to keep up to date with new opportunities.
Volunteering with Culture Warrington
Volunteering can be a rewarding and enjoyable pastime, and can provide you with an opportunity to develop new skills, knowledge and experience. You will be fully reimbursed for expenses that you have incurred.
Volunteers must be willing to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check where appropriate to the rol
Some examples of Volunteer Opportunities are as follows:
- Cultural Development – help to deliver our holiday programmes and outreach activities
- Venue Management / Visitor Services Assistants – assist in managing events and buildings
- Collections Researchers/Digitisers – support the interpretation of collections
To learn more about Culture Warrington’s volunteer programmes please contact email@example.com or call 01925 442884.
Updated by Ruth August 2017